Atomic City Trails Club
Member selection is based on likelihood of your membership enhancing the mission of the club, which is to build a community of like minded individuals and families who want to contribute to a respectful community of trail enthusiasts and enhance the esthetic environment of the club property and overall experience of all members. By applying for membership you are agreeing to these rules.
We hope you and many others will be able to enjoy club membership.
- Any membership can be cancelled at any time for any reason by the property owner.
If a membership is cancelled, the pro-rated portion of your membership dues will be returned. Membership is revoked immediately upon notice of membership cancelation by an email sent to the address provided in the application, and the past member, guests, and family must vacate the property as quickly as their property can be prepared and moved. the Any property not removed within one week of cancelation being emailed to the email address provided on a member's application will be impounded. If impound fees are not paid, and property taken, within a reasonable amount of time, the property will be sold.
- Treat other members and the property with respect.
- We are a self-policing community. Feel free to discuss possible rule violations with other members, but be courteous in your communication.
- Do not destroy vegetation of any kind. Walk and ride only in prepared routes.
- Do not purposefully disturb wildlife.
- Keep your area and common areas neat and tidy.
- Do not litter.
- No generators after 10:00 p.m. and before 7:00 a.m. Keep all noise to a reasonable level at all times and respect the request of other members to reduce noise. Battery power, and/or solar panels are strongly encouraged.
- Gray water may be released in a reasonable manner, but black water must be held in a tank or emptied in a portable tank to be taken off site for proper disposal (any fees or penalties assessed for any violations of law or government regulation (i.e. dumping black water) will be paid by the member responsible).
- Do not damage anyone else's property. Each member agrees to make whole any damage they, their guests, or family members cause.
- Speed limit for all vehicles on club property is 5 miles per hour on gravel roads and 15 mph on dirt trails.
- Pedestrians have the right of way.